It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Medical Billing Clerk
Alpine, CA 91901 US
A healthcare organization is looking for a Medical Billing Clerk in Alpine, CA. This position will be supervised by the lead biller and will be working with insurance verifications, follow-ups, and questions. This role would be responsible for ensuring all billing data and claims are organized and filed. Track all clients and payments in systems. Will be calling to follow up on payment and help with any financial discrepancies.
Pay Range: $40,000 - $50,648 DOE
- Insurance verifications, follow-ups, and inquiries
- Handling the volume of work
- Prepare and submit billing data and medical claims to insurance companies
- Investigate and appeal denied claims
- Follow up on missed payments and resolve financial discrepancies
- Examine patient bills for accuracy and request any missing information to process rejected claims
- Help patients develop patient payment plans, coordinate of patient benefits, and instruct patients on how to contact their insurance carriers with questions and coverage
- 2 years of experience in the Medical/Dental/Pharmacy field
- Experience with AR system
- Billing and collection experience preferred
- Applicants must successfully pass a pre-screening, including a tuberculin skin test or x-ray and a blood/urine drug screening test
- Knowledge of medical terminology and ICD-10 coding experience is needed
- NextGen Healthcare EHR/EMR experience preferred
- 23 days PTO
- 14 days Holidays
- 401K – Match 4%
- Growth opportunity