It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
West Palm Beach, FL 33413 US
A growing construction company in West Palm Beach, FL is seeking a Master Technician who is skilled at installing large taps, valves and line stops. As a Master Technician, you will be responsible for onsite installation, repair, and maintenance of underground water mains, serving municipalities, cities, contractors, and other clients. Qualified applicants need at least 5 years of experience in tapping, a clean driving record and the ability to operate a forklift. The role involves about 70% local site visits, with 30% overnight travel and you will be provided with a company truck, paid hotel accommodations and a per diem allowance when you are out-of-town. This is a great opportunity for an experienced tapping expert to work for a company that places a high value on their employees and recognizes the importance of work life balance which is reflected in their generous compensation package that includes great benefits, generous vacation time, bonus potential and more!
Pay Range: $90,000 - $105,000 DOE
- Perform taps, valve insertions, and line stops in accordance with industry standards
- Engage in fieldwork, including installation, repair, and maintenance of underground water mains
- Work with a range of clients, including municipalities, cities, contractors, and subcontractors
- Maintain company vehicles and equipment
- Assist with equipment setup, maintenance, and inventory management
- Receive work orders through Google Drive/G Suite
- Ensure safety compliance on all job sites
- 5+ years of experience in tapping with the ability to handle taps up to 48 inches, valve insertion up to 24 inches and line stops up to 60 inches
- Clean driving record and a valid driver's license
- OSHA 30 certification is preferred
- CDL Class A license is highly preferred
- Certified valve insertion provider (AVT and Hydrostop) is preferred
- Ability to operate a forklift (certification required within 90 days)
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K Plan with match and immediate vesting
- 2 weeks PTO
- Paid holidays
- Discretionary bonus
- Growth opportunities
- Per diem provided during out-of-town assignments
- Company vehicle provided
- Safety/Christmas bonus potential
To learn more about this exciting position, apply now!
#INDCRT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting