It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Manufacturing Customer Support Specialist
Anaheim Hills, CA 92807 US
A leading manufacturer of finished hardwood products in Anaheim Hills, CA is seeking a Manufacturing Customer Support Specialist to join their team! The company has an impressive portfolio of projects and focus on high-quality craftsmanship and sustainability. You’ll be working closely with architects, designers, and subcontractors while maintaining client relationships, coordinating projects and managing multiple accounts.
With a family-focused environment, the company boasts a team with extensive tenure, and they actively promote from within. The supportive work culture exemplifies the company's dedication to its employees. If you are tech-savvy with a strong passion for providing exceptional customer service, and thrive in a diverse project-oriented environment, this is a great opportunity for you!
Pay Range: $60,000 - $70,000 DOE
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients, providing exceptional customer service and account management
- Manage projects from start to finish, handling logistics, problem-solving, and addressing any challenges that arise
- Process customer orders and ensure timely delivery of products
- Collaborate with internal teams and departments to ensure seamless project execution
- Conduct regular communication with clients via phone, email, and in-person meetings
- Engage with existing clients to maintain long-term relationships and identify opportunities for additional sales
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the company's products and services to effectively address customer inquiries and provide product recommendations
- Embrace a proactive and solution-oriented approach to enhance customer satisfaction and achieve business goals
- At least 2 years of experience in customer service or inside sales support
- Strong tech-savvy skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Excellent problem-solving and project management abilities
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work on various projects simultaneously
- A strategic and logistical mindset to think critically and make informed decisions
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills for effective client interactions
- Detail-oriented, organized, and self-driven to take initiative
- Interest in architecture, design, marketing, or sports is a plus
- Competitive salary + discretionary bonus
- 100% medical insurance premium coverage for employee
- 401K plan with 4% match
- 10 days PTO
- Major holidays off
- $50/month internet stipend
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE