It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Austin, TX 78752 US
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual to join our client’s innovative medical device/manufacturing company as a Manufacturing Controller. In this role, you will be responsible for preparing high-level statements, monthly financial reports and performing month-by-month analyses of actuals to budget. The right candidate will be a polished professional with at least 5-10+ years of accounting/finance experience and has a go-getter mentality that knows how to stay on top of their game.
The company offers a hybrid schedule, competitive salary, a great health package, and tremendous opportunities for career advancement within the company. If you're looking for a challenging, yet rewarding, opportunity and you have experience in medical device manufacturing, don’t hesitate to apply!
Pay Range: $100,000 - $150,000 DOE
- Prepare high-level financial statements, including income statements, cash flow statements, and balance sheets, and conduct monthly analyses of actuals versus budget
- Collaborate with external accounting and auditing firms and coordinate monthly financial reporting to the Board of Directors
- Support monthly forecasting and budgeting activities, including monitoring expenditures and identifying cost-saving opportunities
- Manage weekly accounts payable processes, including approving invoices, ensuring timely payments, and identifying payment priorities
- Conduct monthly HR duties such as benefits management, onboarding, and offboarding
- Coordinate with the office manager and operations team to ensure timely collection of expense reports and other financial documentation
- Maintain financial records and ensure compliance with accounting and financial regulations
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance – CPA is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in accounting/finance in a corporate environment
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to work collaboratively with team members
- Ability to work in a hybrid role, with 2-3 days in office
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables, VLOOKUPs, macros, and financial modeling
- Experience in manufacturing or the medical device industry is preferred
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- PPO/HMO Health Insurance Options
- 2 weeks vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Hybrid schedule with flexible hours
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID