It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Manufacturing Accounting Manager
San Diego, CA 92108 US
A global manufacturing company is on the move and they are looking for a Manufacturing Accounting Manager to join their team in San Diego! As the Accounting Manager, you will be managing all general accounting and providing financial planning and analysis for the company. We are looking for someone with 5-7 years of accounting experience in a senior role that also has experience working in a production environment and wants to take their career to new heights.
The company has an entrepreneurial mindset, where individuals are empowered by a leadership team that values their ideas. If you enjoy a challenge and want to be part of something big, this could the opportunity that you have been looking for!
Pay Range: $90,000 - $130,000 DOE
- Assist in establishing, implementing, and monitoring financial controls
- Assist in cash management and forecasting
- Conduct month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closes in accordance with GAAP or IFRS as required
- Coordinate month-end and year-end closing process and report distribution
- Prepare detailed analysis of key performance indicators, trends, and ratios
- Perform general accounting duties
- Coordinate and direct preparation of annual budgets and financial forecasts
- Maintain fixed asset system and perform capital expenditure analysis
- Implement accounting policies and systems
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting to Corporate Function and internal general management
- Assist in year-end audit
- Perform cost accounting and maintain proper standard cost
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field of study or equivalent work experience
- 5 to 7+ years of experience in a senior accounting role, including experience working in a production environment
- CPA is preferred
- Knowledge of general accounting, including the application of general accounting theory
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent PC skills in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to effectively plan, organize, and prioritize work
- Passport/willingness to visit plant in Rosarito, Mexico
- Cigna PPO Health Insurance- covered 80% for employees and dependents
- 401k with 4% match
- Vacation PTO – 80 hours to start
- PSL – 40 hours
- 13 Paid Holidays
- 3 Floating Holidays
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, apply now!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID