It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Manufacturing Accounting Manager
Detroit, MI 48228 US
A well-established and family-owned dairy manufacturing company in Detroit, MI is searching for a Manufacturing Accounting Manager to oversee the financial operations of the company! They are looking for someone with a strong background in progressive accounting who has worked for at least 2 years in a leadership position to perform a variety of accounting duties which include preparation and examination of financial statements for accuracy and overseeing a small team. The company has been in business for almost 100 years and provides an amazing benefits package, a friendly work environment, and the potential to establish a long-term career, with the opportunity to become the Controller in the near future!
Pay Range: $80,000 - $110,000 DOE
- Manage payroll processing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger maintenance
- Prepare and review monthly financial statements, including budget coordination and tax filing readiness
- Collaborate with external auditors and oversee certified audits annually
- Maintain adherence to internal control policies and GAAP standards
- Lead a team, providing direction and guidance to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Handle online banking transactions and ensure banking approvals
- Play a key role in the monthly financial close process
- Forecast and make recommendations for changes as necessary
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 7-9 years of progressive accounting experience
- 2+ years of leadership experience managing a team of 2+ employees
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Payroll experience, including review and processing
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Cost accounting knowledge is a plus
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Manufacturing experience is preferred
- Competitive salary + bonus potential
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short term disability
- 401K with match
- Growth opportunities
If you’re an experienced accountant who wants to become a Controller very soon, this is an amazing opportunity for you, apply now!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-EH1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting