It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Mandarin Speaking Acquisition Associate
Pasadena, CA 91101 US
A real estate investment and development company is looking for a Bilingual Mandarin Acquisition Associate. The Mandarin Speaking Acquisition Associate will assist in all aspects of the real estate investment process for their home building business. This position will be responsible for evaluating potential investment opportunities, focusing specifically on modeling cash flows, analyzing investment returns, assessing market conditions and more. The position may also occasionally assist in some aspects of the development process, including: design/entitlement, financing, lease-up, asset management, and disposition.
Pay Range: $110,000 - $115,000 DOE
- Prepare underwriting using financial modeling software (e.g. Excel and ARGUS)
- Perform competitive market analysis and demographic research to assess real estate trends and identify investment opportunities
- Create investment committee memos and presentations
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of transactional documents (e.g. LOIs, JVAs, PSAs, lease agreements, and operational agreements)
- Conduct due diligence and assist on acquisition closings
- Perform asset management, development budget analysis, and project performance reporting
- Prepare internal reports covering market data/conditions, existing asset performance, and acquisition pursuits
- Complete research and reports related to company-wide initiatives and ventures
- Perform asset-level reporting and valuations as needed, including collection of market data, review of property performance, and measurement of asset performance vs budget
- BA/BS degree in Real Estate, Finance, Economics or related field (Master degree preferred)
- Bilingual in English/Mandarin required
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in real estate investment or related field
- Experience with home building acquisition or development preferred
- Understanding of real estate finance, accounting, and economic fundamentals
- Experience analyzing and underwriting ground-up developments and value-add redevelopments, preferably in for-sale residential and/or land development
- Advanced expertise in MS-Excel - must be able to build complex cash flow and financing models from scratch across various asset types
- Experience with Argus & MS Office
- 15 days PTO
- 40lk match 5% (Eligible after 1 month)
- 11 paid holidays
- 6 sick days
- 3k budget for tuition
- Reimbursement for seminars, training, certifications etc
- Incredible growth opportunities
#LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #ZR #INDACT