It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Gardena, CA 90248 US
A well-established textile company located in Gardena, CA has an immediate opening for an ambitious Senior Accountant! This position is responsible for all areas related to accounting and financial reporting which will include maintain and ensuring compliance with accounting principles, practices and procedures.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in accounting or finance and have thorough knowledge of GAAP accounting. The company offers a fun work environment with annual holiday celebrations and parties, a competitive salary, great benefits, and bonuses paid out twice per year!
Pay Range: $80,000 - $90,000 DOE
- Oversee accounting functions: AP, AR, general ledger, and inventory
- Analyze financial statements for accuracy
- Manage weekly AP payments and wire transfers
- Ensure data entry accuracy in accounting software
- Perform monthly closing tasks and reconciliations
- Prepare consolidated financial statement reports
- Coordinate audits and financial controls
- Manage cash flow and petty cash
- Handle factor assignment and related issues
- Handle sales tax, 1099, and trademark matters
- Conduct ad hoc analysis and projects
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Thorough knowledge of U.S. GAAP
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all level of an organization
- Strong leadership skills
- Knowledge of employee relationship building and performance management techniques
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 2 weeks PTO
- 6 paid holidays
- Bonuses paid twice per year
- Staff holiday parties and celebrations
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE