It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Manager of Quality and Regulatory Affairs (Food or Beverage Industry)
Industry, CA 91745 US
A forward-thinking leader in the food and beverage manufacturing industry that is dedicated to producing innovative new flavors is searching for a Manager of Quality and Regulatory Affairs to join their team in Industry, CA! They are looking for someone with at least 10 years of experience in the food and beverage industry with a strong background in chemistry or food science to oversee the quality control and assurance operations of the company. This position involves direct management of a specialized team, ensuring efficient lab operations and the timely release and shipment of flavor products. If you’re interested in having the unique chance to lead innovation at a reputable food and beverage company, apply now!
Pay Range: $80,000 - $90,000 DOE
- Oversee and manage all aspects of quality control (QC) and quality assurance (QA), with a focus on sensory testing and regulatory compliance
- Lead and supervise a team of QC/QA technologists and technicians, ensuring efficient workload distribution and achievement of set goals
- Coordinate laboratory operations, particularly in QC, to enable prompt release of materials and efficient shipping of flavor products
- Conduct preparation for various audits, including ISO, client-specific, organic, and kosher programs, while regularly updating operational processes and procedures
- Implement new programs and methodologies, provide mentorship to a younger team, and foster an environment of continuous learning and development
- Manage regulatory compliance activities, particularly for international flavor regulations, and support the regulatory team in responding to customer questionnaires and information requests
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the food/beverage industry
- At least 5-8 years of experience in a management role within the industry
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in quality control, quality assurance, and regulatory compliance, with a preference for candidates with flavor industry experience
- Strong background in chemistry or food science
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, food science, or a related field
- HACCP certification and additional food safety certifications is preferred
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan match
- PTO + Sick days
- Leadership role with growth opportunities
- Small, close-knit team
If you’re ready to make a big impact in an innovative industry, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-EH1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting