It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Manager of Administration
Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160 US
A real estate and hospitality company that owns two residential towers and a boutique luxury hotel is seeking a Manager of Administration to join their team. The Manager of Administration will report to the CEO and will have two main responsibilities. The first responsibility is project management work, which includes things like renovations, design, real estate purchases, and lease management. The second responsibility is providing administrative support to the CEO, which includes things like scheduling meetings, arranging travel, preparing expense reports, and general office tasks.
The right person for this position will need to be motivated, able to work in a fast-paced environment, and make important contributions to the development of new services and amenities. The position is based out of Sunny Isles Beach, FL and offers amazing benefits.
Pay Range: $85,000 - $95,000 DOE
- Provide project management work for renovations, facility enhancements, design and legal matters
- Provide administrative support to the CEO such as scheduling travel, making reservations and performing other general office tasks
- Provide general administrative support to the General Manager when needed
- Maintain a high level of motivation and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Assist with the development of relevant brand stories, new services, amenities, and departmental best practices
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-5 years of residential experience
- Advanced skills/experience with Outlook and Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Salesforce and QuickBooks experience required
- CAM license preferred but not needed
- Executive assistant experience preferred
- Experience as a project manager, with strong organizational and multitasking skills is preferred
- Must have a polished and professional demeanor to work with high wealth clientele
- HMO/PPO Health insurance options – Eligible after 90 days
- 401k with up to 6% contribution match
- PTO – 13 days
- Complementary parking
- Free lunch daily
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral program
If you are interested in joining a company with a vision to provide exceptional service and deliver unforgettable experiences to its clients, apply to be a Manager of Administration today!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE