It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Malpractice Paralegal Administrative Assistant
West Palm Beach, FL 33401 US
An award-winning personal injury law firm in Fort Lauderdale, FL is seeking an experienced Malpractice Paralegal Administrative Assistant to join their team! This client is looking for an admin assistant to support a paralegal with pre-suit litigation work. You will need 3 years of legal admin experience with the ability to anticipate the needs of the paralegal and/or attorney.
You will be working for the largest and most reputable personal injury firm in the area, known for being a great place to work. The firm has received numerous awards, including top US Law firm in 2022 and the top employer award for three consecutive years. They offer an outstanding benefits package, a collaborative work environment, and various exciting perks, such as team bonding activities and early release days.
Pay Range: $50,000 - $65,000 DOE
- E-filing for pre-suit files to assist the paralegal with pre-suit work specific to malpractice suits
- Looking up record requests
- Bill requests
- Managing the paralegal's busy calendar
- Organizing documents
- Provide additional legal support for the team (admin adhoc requests)
- Minimum of 3 years of legal admin experience related to litigation
- Malpractice admin experience
- Must have a high level of written and oral communication skills
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook Calendar, and email
- Must be able to work 100% on-site
- 100% premium health coverage for employees – 75% for dependents
- 100% dental coverage for employees
- Vision Insurance
- Long-term disability
- Life insurance
- 401k with 3% match and additional 401k with profit sharing
- 10 days PTO
- 6 days PSL
- 8 paid holidays
- Christmas-New Years off
Don’t miss out this incredible opportunity to work for an award-winning firm!
#INDLGL #INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE