It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
MECHANICAL ASSEMBLER / TECHNICIAN
Beaverton, OR 97008 US
An established technology supplier company located in Beaverton, OR is seeking a Mechanical Assembler Technician to join their team. The company specializes in suppling measurement solutions for the optical fiber, cable and component industries. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 2 years experience in technical trade or a related field and has a strong work ethic. The Mechanical Assembler Technician performs assembly procedures associated with the production of equipment.
Pay Range: $40,000-$42,000 DOE
- Interpret work instructions and drawings for the assembly and set up of instruments
- Identify technical problems associated with assemblies, sub-assemblies, and custom fabricated part
- Soldering parts
- Use metrology hand tools to make adjustments
- Write and modify work instructions as needed
- Communicate effectively with technicians, engineers and, quality professionals
- Write change proposals
- 2+ years of experience in some technical trade or hands on assembly work
- Ability to work with minimal direction
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Able to use all types of hand tools
- Self-starter, motivated, and hard-working
#LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #INDCONS #ZR