It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Local Legal Recruiter - Entry Level Paralegal Candidates Apply
San Diego, CA 92101 US
To keep up with our rapid expansion, we are searching for a talented Legal Recruiter with firsthand knowledge of the legal industry to source and place top talent into crucial roles! This position will recruit on a national basis for high-level attorney and paralegal openings all over the U.S. and unlike many organizations, there is NO sales component – whatsoever. It is purely recruiting and headhunting legal candidates directly. We are looking for a top-quality, well-networked legal professional with deep connections and a thorough understanding of the industry who is ready to pivot into a new, lucrative career and is willing to be trained or has already been a recruiter for legal roles at an agency or law firm. The ideal candidate is a fast learner, ambitious, persistent, and a strong communicator with exceptional follow-through. If you’re a top player driven by a passion to make a big impact on the legal industry and thrive in a high-energy, results-oriented atmosphere, we want you on our team!
Why Join Us?
At BTQ, we are VERY different from your typical recruiting firm. We provide a boutique service to all our clients and candidates to ensure we find the right match based on experience, culture, and technical skill set. We have high trust in our employees and first and foremost want them to succeed both financially and within their careers. Our team offers the BEST and most LUCRATIVE compensation package in the staffing industry. It includes base compensation, commissions, annual bonuses, 401k match, work/life balance, house cleaning service, 100% paid benefits for employees, and SO much more.
Pay Range: $150,000 - $375,000 DOE
- Actively source, recruit, and headhunt top legal talent nationwide, targeting a broad range of legal positions across the U.S.
- Expertly utilize leading recruitment tools and platforms including LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, CareerBuilder, Monster, and ZoomInfo to streamline the recruitment process
- Gain a deep understanding of client needs and culture to ensure a precise match between candidates and organizations
- Conduct thorough screening and evaluations of potential candidates through interviews and assessments to determine suitability
- Collaborate closely with Account Managers to clearly understand and fulfill the requirements of both new and existing accounts
- Maintain consistent communication with potential candidates, ensuring a positive and engaging experience throughout the recruitment process
- Stay on the cutting edge of legal market trends, using this insight to enhance hiring strategies and recruitment practices
- Provide regular, detailed feedback and reports to management on recruitment activities and outcomes
- MUST have a background in the legal industry (JD, worked as a paralegal, etc)
- Experience as a legal recruiter with a demonstrated track record of placements is preferred
- Must be local to San Diego to work onsite
- Must be willing to train on our methodologies, especially for those transitioning from a legal background
- Familiarity with job boards, databases, professional networks and recruitment software
- Expert negotiating skills for salary discussions, securing candidates, and fostering lasting client relationships
- Strong understanding of the legal industry, including key players, skills, and hiring standards
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities to interact with clients effectively
- Capable of handling multiple tasks and prioritizing them efficiently
- A results-driven mindset with a focus on quality and efficiency in the recruitment processes
- 100% paid medical insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K Plan with match
- Paid holidays
- Work-Life Balance
- Daily coffee and snacks on us
- Regular team building/culture events
- SO much more!
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting
701B St Suite 1350
San Diego, CA 92101