It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Loan Servicing Manager
Los Angeles, CA 90025 US
A client-driven mortgage company is seeking to hire a Loan Servicing Manager to join their highly professional team in Los Angeles, CA. This position manages and directs all aspects of the mortgage loan servicing functions and trains and develops personnel who are responsible for performing customer-facing activities based on their respective role. Must have proficiency in TMO, industry experience, and 3+ years of experience managing a Loan Servicing/Collections department.
Offers a competitive base salary, wonderful benefits, the opportunity for bonuses, and a positive work environment. Apply now!
This position is on-site. Candidate must be located in Los Angeles, CA to apply.
Pay Range: $90,000 - $105,000 DOE
- Supervise all aspects of servicing for all loans
- Manage two staff members in their day to day duties and ensuring goals are met
- Assist in making decisions on team staffing, including hiring, and terminations, including coaching annual/periodic performance reviews and disciplinary matters
- Process loan payoffs
- Service Loans, collections. insurance, Customer Service with investors and borrowers
- 3 years Real Estate Loan Service Specialist
- Knowledge “The Mortgage Office” loan servicing software system
- Familiarity with foreclosures
- People skills and rapport with borrowers, customers
- Computer skills: proficient in Word, Outlook and excel.
- Able to manage multiple projects, deliverables, milestones, and schedules