It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Fort Worth, TX 76107 US
A family-owned civil litigation firm in Fort Worth, TX is seeking a Litigation Paralegal to join their team! This role is to support attorneys in plaintiff law and involves handling trial preparation, managing documents, and collaborating with different people over the phone. The ideal candidate should have 3-5 years of paralegal experience, particularly in civil litigation for plaintiffs. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work at a family-owned firm with a caring and laid-back work atmosphere where there are opportunities for growth and long-term career development.
Pay Range: $60,000 - $75,000 DOE
- Assist the attorneys with trial preparation and day-to-day tasks
- Organize and manage legal documents, ensuring accuracy and accessibility
- Communicate effectively with various individuals over the phone
- Collaborate with the attorneys and fellow staff to achieve successful case outcomes
- Maintain attention to detail and demonstrate dedication to ensure efficient case management
- 3-5 years of previous paralegal experience, with a focus on civil litigation for plaintiffs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with trial preparation and in-trial proceedings
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Paralegal Certification or Letter of Attestation is plus
- Familiarity with federal court procedures is preferred
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Health insurance – 100% employee coveraged
- Gas card
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, apply now!
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE