It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Toms River, NJ 08753 US
A reputable legal firm that specializes in personal injury, commercial litigation, family law and corporate transactions in Toms River, NJ is actively seeking a Litigation Attorney to join their team! The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 2-3 years of litigation experience, be barred in New Jersey, and possess the capability to handle cases from initiation to closure. This role entails managing a combined caseload of 10-20 cases, undertaking 5 trials annually, and achieving set revenue and origination goals. The firm emphasizes a family-oriented culture, offers a competitive salary, profit-sharing, and a comprehensive benefits package, all while promoting a harmonious work environment between support staff and attorneys!
Pay Range: $120,000 - $150,000 (or more DOE)
- Generate business through transactional work and commercial litigation
- Manage 5-10 Personal Injury cases at a time
- Manage 5-10 Commercial cases at a time
- Handle cases from initiation to closure, including discovery, depositions, mediations, and trial preparation
- Handle up to 5 trials per year
- Minimum of 2-3 years litigation experience
- Must have trial experience, specifically in civil matters
- Barred in New Jersey
- Experience with plaintiff cases
- A book of business is preferred
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- 401K with 3% match
- 2 weeks vacation
- 5 personal days + 10 paid holidays
- Profit sharing
- Annual reviews and raises
- Growth opportunities
- Family-oriented office
- Social events and staff lunches
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting