It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
San Francisco, CA 94015 US
A well-established legal firm that specializes in insurance defense, habitability cases, personal injury defense and premises liability is seeking a talented Litigation Attorney to join their team in San Francisco, CA! They are looking for candidates with 2-5 years of litigation experience to work alongside partner attorneys with a primary focus on defense litigation. You can look forward to a health work life balance of a hybrid work arrangement, both billable hours and merit based bonus structure, 100% medical coverage, unlimited PTO and so much more!
Pay Range: $120,000 - $170,000 DOE
- Work closely with 1-2 partner attorneys, providing support and expertise in litigation cases
- Manage a caseload of 8-30 cases, ensuring thorough and efficient handling
- Handle all aspects of cases, from inception to resolution
- Interact with clients and represent firm in court appearances
- Maintain timely reporting to clients
- 2-5 years of litigation experience, with a preference for insurance defense, personal injury, premises liability, or habitability cases
- Detail-oriented and responsible
- Self-motivated and organized; able to work independently
- Confident and personable; able to build strong client relationships
- 100% covered medical and vision insurance
- Dental coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with 4% match
- 13 paid holidays
- Mentorship, career support and annual training
- Work-life balance
- Hybrid schedule
If you’re a driven attorney who is passionate about defense litigation with an expertise in insurance, personal injury or premises liability defense, apply now!
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #LI-JP1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting