It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Pasadena, CA 91101 US
If you are looking for a firm that provides you with the opportunity to excel at your job, while maintaining a healthy work life balance, this is the right position for you! The office space is warm and inviting, creating a welcoming space where you can foster meaningful relationships with your colleagues. Don’t miss out on this chance to have the best of both worlds – the freedom of remote work and the sense of connection and belonging that comes from working onsite!
Pay Range: $130,000 - $170,000 DOE
- Manage a diverse caseload, focusing on insurance defense, professional malpractice, and warranty cases
- Work collaboratively with partners and associates to execute legal strategies
- Handle tasks such as discovery, motion filing, depositions, trial preparation, and more
- Ensure timely completion of billable hours and meet monthly targets for billable hours
- Maintain attention to detail while managing multiple practice areas and clients
- Provide excellent legal counsel while adhering to client expectations and firm standards
- J.D. from an accredited law school and active California Bar membership
- 3-7 years of complex litigation experience
- Proficiency in insurance defense, malpractice, or warranty cases preferred
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple practice areas
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Self-driven, efficient, and quick in handling legal matters
- Competitive salary + bonus potential
- 401K Plan
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage – 100% for employees
- Vacation: 2 weeks (0-5 years), 3 weeks (6-10 years), 4 weeks (10+ years).
- 10 days of Paid Sick Leave
- 9 Paid holidays
- Hybrid work arrangement
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting