It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Lake Mary, FL 32746 US
A dynamic law firm is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Litigation Attorney in Lake Mary, FL. This position requires 3-5 years of experience as an attorney with a strong background in product and premise liability defense, insurance defense, construction defense, medical malpractice defense, and/or personal injury defense. The successful candidate will be assigned a mentor, either a Sr. Attorney or Partner, and will be responsible for managing a caseload of approximately 40-50 cases. To learn more, apply now!
Pay Range: $125,000-$140,000 DOE
- Conduct extensive legal research and writing to support case preparation and advocacy
- Attend and participate in client meetings, depositions, and hearings
- Draft pleadings and other legal documents
- Manage the discovery process and respond to discovery requests
- Handle a caseload of 40-50 cases, to reduce the workload for the team
- Enter and track time spent on each case in accordance with the firm's policies
- Continuously develop and improve legal knowledge and skills
- 3-5 years of experience in one of the areas of law, such as product and premise liability defense, insurance defense, construction defense, medical malpractice defense, and/or personal injury defense
- Strong research and writing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle a high-volume caseload and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Medical, dental, vision (Eligible 1st of the month after 30 days)
- Unlimited PTO
- 10 paid holidays
- Free parking
- Profit Sharing up to 6%
#LI-POST #INDLGL #LI-HYBRID