It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
Franklin, MN 55333 US
A quality healthcare company is seeking an experienced and compassionate Licensed Nursing Home Administrator to oversee the management and operations of their facility in Franklin, MN! In this role, you will lead a team of 30-40 staff members to ensure the quality care of all residents, while compliance with state and federal regulations is maintained. This is a rewarding opportunity for someone who is passionate about quality healthcare and ensuring patients are comfortable and well-taken care of. If you have at least 5 years of experience as an LNHA and strong leadership skills and are interested in finding out more about what this role has to offer you, apply now!
Pay Range: $70,000 - $80,000 DOE
- Oversee the management and operations of a 40-bed facility
- Ensure the highest standards of patient and resident care
- Develop and implement facility programs to enhance the quality of care
- Act as the facility representative in the community
- Coordinate and provide leadership to clinical, managerial, and custodial teams
- Manage facility survey readiness and handle annual surveys
- 5-6 years of experience as a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
- Bachelor's degree
- Current Minnesota Licensed Nursing Home Administrator's license
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead a staff of 30-40 individuals
- Natural empathy and compassion for residents and patients
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan with matching
- Holidays off
- Pleasant work environment
- Strong teamwork and camaraderie
If you want to make a meaningful impact on patient care and facility operations in a supportive and stable healthcare environment, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-EH1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting