It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Licensed Journeyman Plumber
Springfield, MA 01105 US
A national plumbing services brand is on the lookout for a Licensed Journeyman Plumber to join their team in Springfield, MA! If you are a master plumber who is punctual, professional and energetic looking for the chance to join a friendly, family-like company, with an easy-going vibe, this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for! The job is 100% fieldwork, where you will be responsible for delivering exceptional plumbing services across a 50 mile radius. The position comes with a great salary + bonus, company vehicle, credit, phone, tablet and more!
Pay Range: $70/hr - $80/hr DOE
- Estimating jobs for new builds and remodels
- Plumbing for bathroom and kitchen remodels and new builds
- Hot water heater installations
- Plumbing for pumps
- Resolving leaks
- Handling residential and commercial calls/appointments
- Cover a 50-mile territory radius
- Manage 2-5 appointments daily, based on job size and location
- 3-5 years experience as a journeyman plumber
- Licensed in Massachusetts (Journeyman Plumber License)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Clean driving record
- Must demonstrate punctuality and professionalism
- Competitive salary
- Performance-based bonus
- Insurance stipend
- Company vehicle, credit card, phone and tablet provided
- 100% fieldwork
- Energetic, family-like and entrepreneurial setting
This is a great opportunity that you don’t want to miss out on. Make sure you apply now!
#INDCRT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting