It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Licensed Journeyman Electrician
Boca Raton, FL 33487 US
Our client seeking an Electrician Apprentice to assist their Senior Electrician in all assigned tasks, including installations, troubleshooting, repairs, and calibrations of electrical systems and equipment. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience as an apprentice or electrician and be licensed/certified in the state of Florida. This is a permanent, onsite position at various client locations in Boca Raton, FL and surrounding areas.
Pay Range: $22 - $33/hr DOE
- Rotate between job sites, installing electrical panels and rerouting wiring
- Interpreting blueprints and schematics
- Updating work logs and client accounts in our CRM
- Troubleshoot equipment and electrical faults and assist with repairs
- Complete installations and maintenance duties
- Collaborate with other construction crew members
- Provide professional customer service
- 1+ years of experience as an electrician or electrical apprentice
- Relevant and active electrician certification in Florida (licensing is preferred)
- Proficient in navigating electrical panels and wiring rooms
- Familiar with interpreting electrical blueprints and schematics
- Tech-savvy with the ability to learn new software programs
- Strong communication skills in English and Spanish
- Active electrician license in Florida in good standing is preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred
- Experience with software programs such as Company Cam, Build a Trend, Connecting, and Click Up is preferred
- Additional skills such as plumbing, drywall, or construction are a plus, but not required
- Ability to work overtime on the weekends during growth periods
- Health Insurance options – eligible after 30 days
- Profit sharing
- PTO – 1 week, increasing each year
- PSL – 7 days
If you are someone who is passionate about learning the electrical trade, mechanically inclined and able to take direction, apply now as an Electrician Apprentice today!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #INDCRT