It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
New York, NY 10002 US
A growing Non-Profit organization that serves a diverse population of children and adults throughout New York City is seeking a License Clinical Psychologist to join their team! Our client is looking for psychologists with passion and commitment to empower individuals to lead healthy and fulfilling lives. The ideal candidate will have experience working with children, adolescents and adults in an onsite clinic position.
With the opportunity to work alongside experienced psychologists, contribute to program development, and make a positive impact on the lives of patients, this position offers a fulfilling career path for those seeking to make a difference in the mental health field. Join our client’s organization and be part of a collaborative team dedicated to creating positive change in our community! The position comes with great benefits and some flexibility to work remotely for one day per week for administrative work.
Pay Range: $110,000 - $150,000 DOE
- Provide evidence-based therapy for anxiety, depression, disruptive behaviors, ADHD, and PTSD to a diverse client base consisting of children, adolescents, and adults
- Manage a case load of 10-12 patients
- Conduct comprehensive psychological assessments and write appropriate reports
- Assist with training, support, and supervision of new hires, interns, and post-docs
- Collaborate with the Clinic Director to support current programs and develop new services
- Perform related administrative and clinical duties, including patient scheduling, medical note taking, and patient file maintenance
- Minimum of 3 years of post-license clinical psychology experience in a clinic, hospital, or private/group practice setting
- PhD or PsyD in Clinical Psychology and a valid NY license are required
- Experience working with children, adolescents, and adult patient populations
- Training or experience in suicide prevention work is a plus
- Proficient in using Outlook, Excel, Word, and Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems
- Medical insurance – 100% coverage option
- Dental, Vision and Life insurance – 100% coverage
- FSA option
- 401k with 3% fully vested match
- 3 weeks PTO
- 6 days personal/sick days
- All major Jewish holidays off
- 7 other paid holidays
- And more!
To learn more about this great opportunity, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSIT