It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Lemon Law Attorney
San Diego, CA 92131 US
One Of California's largest and widely well known law firms that specializes in Auto Fraud is looking for Civil Litigation Attorney in San Diego, CA. The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, is energetic, and loves litigation! This law firm doesn't micromanage and is looking for someone who wants to work in a firm with plenty of support staff, cases for you to work on, and an easygoing atmosphere.
Pay Range: $110,000-$130,000 DOE
- Research legal cases, draft legal documents, and present the case before the court
- Work in a team with both Sr. and Jr. Attorney's
- Handle cases from conception to completion
- Responsible for around 30-40 cases at a time
- Responsible for making the plan and making sure it is being executed
- Manage discovery work for cases
- Oversee arbitration
- Handle deposition
- Law in motion
- Must have experience with civil plaintiff billable hour type work
- 3-5 years of civil litigation experience.
- Must have experience with billable hours
- Plaintiff preferred
- Must be barred in CA
- 100% covered Medical, dental, and vision (Eligible after 30 days of employment)
- 10 Paid holidays
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K (Eligible after one year)
#LI-POST #ZR #INDLGL #LI-ONSITE