It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Lemon Law Associate Attorney
Los Angeles, CA 90024 US
A growing legal services firm in Los Angeles, CA has an exciting opportunity for a talented Lemon Law Associate Attorney to join their team! As part of a rapidly growing firm specializing in lemon law and personal injury litigation, this role has a tremendous opportunity for growth as you work alongside a dynamic team of professionals led by experienced partners.
The ideal candidate has at least 2 years of experience as an attorney with a focus on pre-litigation work and familiarity with personal injury or lemon law. In addition to a competitive salary, you will enjoy attractive perks such as monthly celebratory luncheons, company outings, Friday donuts, and comprehensive health benefits that are fully covered for employees! This position begins fully onsite, with the option to work a hybrid schedule of 3 days in office and 2 days remote, after 6 months.
Pay Range: $125,000 - $150,000 DOE
- Manage a strong caseload of Lemon Law and personal injury cases
- Handle motion work, make court appearances and document drafting
- Collaborate with multiple departments to ensure efficient case management
- Participate in case settlement negotiations
- Conduct legal research, analyze case facts, and provide strategic advice to clients
- Meet billable hour requirements
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an attorney
- Experience in Litigation and/or Lemon Law is a plus
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree
- Admission to the California Bar in good standing
- Strong litigation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in using legal case management software and research tools such as Cleo and Westlaw
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (100% covered for employees)
- 401k with up to 4% match
- Bonus and referral % potential
- 2 weeks PTO
- Personal Sick Leave
- Paid holidays
- Parking provided
- Hybrid schedule
Apply now to join a dynamic team of legal professionals and take your career to the next level!
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-HYBRID