It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Lemon Law Associate Attorney
Los Angeles, CA 90024 US
We are looking for an experienced Civil Litigation Associate Attorney who is ready to take their career to the next level. Our client is a boutique law firm in Beverly Hills, CA that specializes in Civil Litigation and Criminal Defense and they are looking to grow their team. The ideal candidate for this role needs to have civil litigation experience, excellent writing skills and a strong desire to go to trial. As a valuable member of this small, but powerful legal team, you will gain exposure to a wide range of trials/cases as you level up your career. If you have federal experience, that is a big plus.
The firm prioritizes a positive work environment, offering a friendly and laid-back atmosphere, as well as a comprehensive benefits package. This is a great opportunity for a talented attorney that prefers a less corporate and lower stress work style.
Pay Range: $100,000 - $175,000 DOE
- Work closely with attorneys, staff, and clients to identify and evaluate potential cases
- Handle a caseload, including task work
- Work independently on cases from A to Z
- Work on Lemon Law cases and have the opportunity to work in other areas
- Conduct legal research
- Attend court appearances, take and defend depositions, and participate in trials
- Meet deadlines and deliver high quality work
- Complete time sheets and work within billing goal
- Junior Associate: 1-2 years of civil litigation experience
- Mid-Level Associate: 4-6 years of experience in general civil litigation
- Occasional travel required within southern California for trials
- Must be barred in California
- Law and motion practice experience preferred for Mid-Level Associate
- Federal civil experience a plus
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Word, WordPerfect and Outlook
- Medical and Dental Insurance – 100%
- 401K with 3% safe harbor contribution
- Paid Holidays
- EOY Discretionary Bonus
- Warm and comfortable work setting
If you’re a passionate litigator who is ready to go to trial and win big, apply to be a Civil Litigation Associate Attorney with our client, today!
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE