It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
San Diego, CA 92130 US
A boutique legal firm that specializes in defense only employment cases is seeking a highly skilled Legal Secretary to join their dynamic team onsite in San Diego, CA. This role is designed to support two partners and an attorney by performing tasks such as maintain calendars, preparing and filing legal documents and assisting with trial preparation and discovery.
Our client is looking for someone with legal secretary or paralegal experience and has a great attitude. The best candidate for this role is proactive, self-sufficient and most importantly, able to switch gears quickly and stay on their toes to keep up with this challenging but rewarding job. The office culture at the firm is fun and supportive, where everyone gets along and take pride in helping one another do outstanding work.
Pay Range: $85,000 - $90,000 DOE
- Maintain and update the calendar of partners and attorney
- Assist with trial preparation, discovery, and state and federal filings
- Coordinate meetings and prepare necessary materials
- Maintain electronic and physical filing systems
- Perform other administrative/paralegal duties
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a Legal Secretary
- State and Federal filing experience
- Paralegal certificate is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of legal terminology, procedures, and documents
- Proficiency in Lexis, Net Docs, and Cleo Practice Management
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Detail-oriented and proactive with managing calendars
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance – 100% employee coverage
- 401k with 3% match and profit sharing
- 2 weeks PTO
- 5 sick days
- Paid holidays
- Discretionary annual bonus
Apply now to learn more about this exciting new opportunity, today!
#INDOPS #INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-HYBRID