It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Legal Recruiter - Agency Experience
San Diego, CA 92108 US
Why Join Us?
At BTQ, we are VERY different from your typical recruiting firm. We provide a boutique service to all our clients and candidates to ensure we find the right match based on experience, culture, and technical skill set. We have high trust in our employees and first and foremost want them to succeed both financially and within their careers. Our team offers the BEST and most LUCRATIVE compensation package in the staffing industry. It includes base compensation, commissions, annual bonuses, 401k match, work/life balance, house cleaning service, 100% paid benefits for employees, and SO much more.
Pay Range: $150,000 - $375,000 DOE
- Source, recruit, and headhunt top legal talent on a national scale across the U.S
- Utilize state-of-the-art tools and platforms, including LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, CareerBuilder, Monster, and ZoomInfo for efficient and effective recruitment
- Understand client requirements and culture to ensure a strong match between candidates and organizations
- Screen and evaluate potential candidates through interviews, assessments, and other evaluation criteria
- Collaborate closely with Account Managers to understand and meet the needs of new and current accounts
- Maintain regular communication with potential candidates, ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout the process
- Stay updated on legal market trends, bringing a strategic perspective to hiring processes and practices
- Report and provide feedback to management regularly
- 2+ years experience as a legal recruiter with a demonstrated track record of placements
- MUST have recent agency recruiting experience
- Familiarity with job boards, databases, and professional networks
- Expert negotiating skills for salary discussions, securing candidates, and fostering lasting client relationships
- Proficiency with recruitment software and tools
- Strong understanding of the legal industry, including key players, skills, and hiring standards
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize them effectively
- A results-driven mindset with an emphasis on quality and efficiency
- Bachelor's degree is preferred but not required
- 100% paid medical insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K Plan with match
- Paid holidays
- Work-Life Balance
- Daily coffee and snacks on us
- Regular team building/culture events
- SO much more!
#INDRTE #LI-POST #LI-REMOTE
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting
701B St Suite 1350
San Diego, CA 92101