It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Bilingual Personal Injury Case Manager Assistant
Century City, CA 90067 US
A renowned personal injury law firm in Century City, CA is seeking a Bilingual Personal Injury Case Manager Assistant to manage a strong caseload and support their attorneys! The firm is looking for a Spanish-bilingual legal professional with at least 1 year of case management experience and excellent organizational skills.
The role primarily involves coordinating records and bills, assessing financial aspects, organizing case materials, and communicating with clients to ensure that the attorneys can build a strong case. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for someone who wants to level up their career in the legal field. Not only is this a great firm to work for with a strong presence in the industry, but they have a friendly work atmosphere where a sense of camaraderie is fostered by monthly events, birthday lunches, a hybrid schedule, business casual dress code, and so much more!
Pay Range: $27-$33.50/hour
- Manage a caseload of personal injury cases, ensuring timely and accurate handling
- Collaborate with attorneys and medical professionals to gather records and bills
- Determine total amounts of bills and charges
- Organize and maintain case records efficiently
- Communicate effectively with clients in both English and Spanish
- Provide excellent customer service to clients and internal teams
- At least 1 year of experience as a Personal Injury Case Manager Assistant or medical records clerk
- Fluent in both Spanish and English
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Basic understanding of the injury claims process
- Competitive pay + discretionary bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan
- PTO/PSL/Personal days + Holidays off
- Paid parking
- Fun company events
- Hybrid schedule
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #LI-GA1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting