It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Legal Intake Specialist (Remote in CA)
Cupertino, CA 95014 US
A family law office is searching for a remote Intake Specialist to be the first point of contact for new clients, guiding them through the first stages of their legal journey. The firm is based out of Cupertino, CA so candidates must be located in California. This position balances legal knowledge, customer service, and administrative skills and requires at least 2 years of legal experience in family law. If you have strong organizational skills and can reliably work independently and as part of a team from the comfort of your home, apply now!
Pay Range: $25 - $30/hr DOE
- Conduct 8-10 client consultations per day, providing detailed information and guidance
- Explain legal services and discuss retainer agreements with potential clients
- Follow up on client leads to ensure timely completion and signing of necessary documentation
- Track and report client interactions and leads for effective case management
- Collaborate with the marketing team to efficiently manage and respond to incoming leads
- Assist in the development and refinement of role-specific performance metrics
- Uphold confidentiality and adhere to legal standards and firm policies
- Provide administrative support, including scheduling appointments and managing client files
- Minimum of 2-3 years of legal experience, with a focus on family law
- Exceptional customer service skills, with an ability to empathetically handle sensitive cases
- Must live in California with knowledge of legal practices
- Proficiency in using My Case CRM or similar legal case management systems
- Strong organizational abilities to manage multiple cases and tasks efficiently
- Excellent communication skills, especially phone presence
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy in all aspects of the role
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid holidays
- Fully remote!
If you live in California, have experience in Family Law and are excited about the chance to gain the flexibility of remote work, apply now!
#INDRTE #LI-POST #LI-REMOTE #LI-AS1 #INDOPS #INDLEG
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting