It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Legal Director of Operations
Newport Beach, CA 92660 US
A progressive legal services firm is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Legal Director of Operations to join their team in Newport Beach, CA. As the Legal Director of Operations, you will ensure that client needs are met, legal and ethical requirements are fulfilled, and our clients receive excellent service. You will manage the firm’s day-to-day operations, refine systems and processes, and ensure that the firm's budget and revenue projections are met. You will also manage staff, including employee engagement and leadership, supervision, and termination.
Pay Range:$150,000-$200,000 DOE
- Systems management and process refinement to ensure matters are handled appropriately
- Employee engagement and leadership, supervision, and termination
- Measuring what matters and using financial reports to make business decisions
- Managing vendors such as bookkeepers, accountants, and technology services
- Staff management, onboarding, and offboarding
- Budget and revenue projections
- HR, including conflict resolution
- Marketing, including managing marketing vendors
- 5-10 years of experience in a management role at a law firm
- Experience working with a $7-10M law firm, ideally with experience growing firm
- Law firm experience is a must
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Total compensation range is $150-200K annually
- 3% match for 401K plan (eligible after 12 months)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage through Anthem, with $300/month for employees and $100/month for each dependent (up to 3 dependents) (eligible after 90 days)
- Two weeks of vacation time, with potential for negotiation based on job performance
- Paid Sick Leave (PSL) included
- Federal Paid holidays
- $300/month tech reimbursement
- $150/month for toll road expenses
If you are a skilled and experienced administrator with a passion for legal services and the drive to lead change and drive growth, apply today!
#LI-POST #ZR #INDLGL #LI-ONSITE