It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
San Diego, CA 92130 US
A reputable law firm in San Diego, CA has an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Legal Assistant to join their team! They are looking for someone with 3-5 years of experience with knowledge of trusts, estates, family or real estate law to provide essential support to the firm’s principals. The role offers a stable and collaborative work environment, with opportunities for professional development, and includes a comprehensive benefits package featuring health, dental, and vision insurance, a profit-sharing program, and a 401k plan!
Pay Range: $60,000 - $80,000 DOE
- Supporting principals in daily administrative tasks
- Managing calendars, email correspondence, and phone reminders
- Handling mail, preparing documents, scanning, and filing
- Assisting paralegals to focus on billing
- Drafting and finalizing documents for clients
- Maintaining file organization and accuracy
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in a legal assistant role
- Preference for experience in trusts, estates, family law, or real estate law
- Working knowledge of Excel and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Degree is highly preferred
- Strong computer skills are preferred
- Team-oriented with a positive, collaborative attitude
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K with safe harbor
- PTO + PSL
- Paid holidays
If you’re a legal assistant who thrives in a friendly and hard-working environment, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting