It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Lead Tax CPA Client Advisor
San Diego, CA 92108 US
A San Diego-based CPA and Advisory firm is currently looking for a lead Client Advisor to join their team! This role is 100% onsite with supervisory and mentoring responsibilities, where you be primarily reviewing accounting work, completing tax returns and projections, performing tax planning, and ensuring tax compliance. You will also be the lead face of the office, interacting with and building relationships with clients to ensure that information flow is understood and provided exceptional service.
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 4-7 years of relevant experience, hold an active CPA/EA license in California, and possess strong interpersonal skills. You can look forward to great compensation package and a healthy work life balance, while gaining a lot of exposure to a niche industry and taking your position to new heights!
Pay Range: $120,000 - $140,000 DOE
- Review accounting work and complete tax returns and projections for corporations, pass-through entities, and individuals
- Respond to IRS and State tax notices and draft correspondence with tax agencies
- Conduct tax research and work with advisors to provide tax planning and compliance services
- Interact and build relationships with clients to ensure information flow is understood and implemented
- Prepare and review financial packages during month-end, quarter-end, and year-end
- Identify performance improvement opportunities and participate in educational opportunities
- Work with firm management on projects and assist in day-to-day duties such as monthly accounting and reconciliations
- Supervise and mentor a team of accountants, overseeing their work
- 4-7 years of relevant experience in tax accounting
- Active CPA license in CA is preferred
- Open to EA with experience in corporate taxes
- Strong technical skills in tax accounting software, fixed asset management, and Quickbooks Online
- Experience in completing tax returns and projections
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize tasks
- Meticulous problem solver with analytical thinking and multi-tasking abilities
- Desire to be in a client-facing role and become a partner at some point
- Experience in small business tax accounting
- Excellent customer service skills
- Medical insurance options with PPO plans
- $300/month company contribution to employee's medical insurance
- Eligibility for medical insurance coverage for spouses and dependents at employee's expense
- 401K plan with a 4% match
- 3 weeks of PTO per year that accrues weekly
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-SG1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting