It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Plain City, OH 43064 US
A premier residential custom cabinet designer/building firm is seeking a talented Lead Designer to join their dynamic team in Plain City, OH! As a Lead Designer, you'll work closely with high-net-worth clients, bringing their design dreams to life and turning them into sales opportunities. This role requires 3-5+ years of design experience, particularly in interior design or custom cabinetry design. While sales experience is not mandatory, you'll naturally transition into a sales role as you guide clients through the design process. You'll be responsible for creating designs, handling client interactions, and even prospecting for new business. With a competitive salary, amazing commission structure, and great benefits package, this is a unique and creative opportunity for an experienced design professional to venture into sales and diversify your career!
Pay Range: $60,000 - $65,000 DOE
- Collaborate with high-net-worth clients to understand their design needs and preferences
- Create detailed cabinetry designs, manage client interactions, and convert designs into sales
- Actively prospect and develop new client relationships, achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Coordinate with the design team, conduct onsite visits, and ensure accurate project execution
- Provide exceptional customer service, stay updated on industry trends, and contribute to business growth
- 3-5+ years of design experience (2 years considered for cabinetry experience)
- Proficiency in design software (e.g., CAD, 2020)
- Bachelor's or associate's degree in design or related field
- Strong sales acumen or willingness to transition into a sales role
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivation, and organization
- Strong communication skills and adaptability in a client-focused role
- Competitive salary + commission
- 100% employee medical coverage
- Dental insurance
- 401K plan with 3% match
- 2 weeks PTO
- Company paid disability and life insurance
- Potential relocation assistance
If you're a creative designer eager to blend your design expertise with the world of sales and unlock your full potential, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting