It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Landlord Tenant Trial Attorney
Los Angeles, CA 90003 US
Boutique Recruiting has partnered with a busy law firm that has multiple locations across California. Our client is seeking a mid-level to senior Trial Lawyer that specializes in Landlord Tenant Law to join their dynamic team in a legal industry that is booming. The ideal candidate will have experience in jury trials and be comfortable going to court. They will also be responsible for drafting pre-trial motions, pleadings, discovery and negotiating settlements while managing multiple caseloads, simultaneously. This is a flexible hybrid position 3 days in the Los Angeles office and 2 days working remotely.
Pay Range: $115,000 - $145,000 DOE
- Attend court hearings and trials in the area of landlord-tenant law
- Draft pre-trial motions, pleadings, and discovery requests
- Negotiate settlements on behalf of clients
- Meet billable hour requirements (1500 hours for mid-level to senior attorneys)
- Utilize ProLaw and Microsoft Suite for case management and preparation
- Maintain strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Active California Bar license or JD with trial experience
- At least one year of experience in landlord-tenant law and trial experience
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Background checks for criminal and credit history
- Jury trial experience is preferred
- Bonus potential on a case-by-case basis
- Hybrid work model with 3 days in office and 2 days remote
- PTO accrual of 2 weeks per year for first 5 years, 5 sick days, and 10 holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with employee coverage of 100% and 75% for dependents/spouses
- Supplemental disability and life insurance
- 401k with no match and immediate eligibility to contribute
- Membership to organizations with annual dues
- Opportunities for growth within the company and flexible work arrangements
If you are motivated Trial Lawyer that thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys the challenge of going to trial, we encourage you to apply for this position today.
#ZR #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #INDLGL