It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Laminator (Boating Industry)
Zephyrhills, FL 33540 US
Boutique Recruiting has teamed up with a renowned company in the boating industry to help them find a Laminator! They are looking for someone with at least 2 years of experience as a laminator, preferably in the boating industry, who has versatile skills to perform fiberglass work. The position involves leading and executing the lamination process for both large and small boat parts, ensuring high-quality finishes and adherence to production schedules. If you have the right skills and want to join a fun and dynamic industry in Zephyrhills, FL, where you’ll be a part of a great team that supports growth and development, don’t let this unique opportunity pass by! This is a contract to permanent position that comes with benefits provided by the company upon full hire, but in the meantime, you will be offered amazing temp benefits from BTQ!
Pay Range: $20 - $24/hr DOE
- Lead and execute the lamination process for both large and small boat parts, ensuring high-quality finishes and adherence to production schedules
- Separate the lamination process into large parts (hull or deck of boat) and small parts (consoles, patches, etc.), focusing on quality and precision
- Perform mold maintenance and lay fiberglass with attention to detail
- Install resin and skillfully pull the part off the mold, maintaining consistency in quality
- Apply gel coat onto molds, enhancing the aesthetic and functional quality of the boats
- Engage in various mold and lamination activities, including repair work, to uphold high production standards
- 2+ years of experience as a laminator, experience in the boating industry or 4-5 years in general fiberglass work is preferred
- Capable of performing heavy lifting and moving objects as part of daily tasks
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, kneel, stoop, and work in various positions for extended periods
- Manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination for handling tools and materials
- Commitment to workplace safety and adherence to safety guidelines, especially when working with gel coats and fiberglass materials
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed to meet production schedules
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Life insurance benefits
- Growth opportunities
- Fun and dynamic industry
- Great team environment
If you’re excited about the opportunity to be a part of a fun and cool industry and have the right skills to be a boating assembler, submit an application today!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-IR1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting