It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Key Account Manager
Clackamas, OR 97051 US
A family-owned business and leader in the seafood industry located in Oregon is hiring for Key Account Manager. This position is hybrid role and you will get the opportunity to choose Multiple locations around the country. This role can sit out of any Distribution center but will work hybrid due to the nature of the management required. The Key Account Manager will build account profiles and service customers while strengthening the image and distribution of company products and brands. Responsible for managing Foodservice key customer accounts, selling Foodservice accounts and managing projects while exceeding customer expectations.
Pay Range: $100,000 - $150,000 DOE
- Be a role model in projecting and applying The company values (Productivity, Quality, Excellence and Teamwork)
- Manage and maintain account base
- Identify and sell new national/Key FS accounts (Ex. Regional/national chains, distributors, redistributors and group purchasing organizations)
- Increase sales through the placement of additional line items
- Identify and generate new key customers, while increasing demand in existing accounts
- Conduct new item presentations in a professional manner
- Send out weekly price changes to customers.
- Learn and operate the weekly bids systems within AS400
- Coordinate shipments to various locations
- Responsible for fixing margin and sales issues within certain existing accounts
- Project/forecast category sales and margin for annual budget plan
- Accurate and prompt completion of all company and supplier reports, records, programs and account profiles
- Monitors food service sales activities and relates the information to the appropriate manager
- Responsible for communicating with program managers and establishing plans for growth
- Bachelors or Associates degree STRONGLY PREFERRED
- A minimum of 3-5 years of foodservice sales experience
- Must be able to travel up to 40% of the time
- Leadership experience of 1-5 years (Experience leading a team of 1-5 people)
- General knowledge of financial/business acumen (invoicing, value creation, corporate structure, market trends, consultative sales strategies etc)
- Prior seafood/protein experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Order processing systems is preferred
- 401k with 4% match
#LI-POST #ZR #INDOPS #LI-Hybrid