It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Junior Sales Executive
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007 US
A global leader in the logistics and transportation industry is searching for a dynamic Junior Sales Executive to join their team in Elk Grove Village, IL! As a Junior Sales Executive, you’ll have the amazing opportunity to immerse yourself in a challenging and intensive learning environment, where your work ethic, patience, and dedication to acquiring a deep understanding of international logistics sales can generate a lucrative earnings potential! They are looking for a driven and adaptable sales professional with a knack for B2B sales to manage client relationships and hit sales targets. The position comes with comprehensive training, a competitive salary plus commissions, benefits that include a car allowance and the opportunity to grow within a globally expanding, family-run enterprise!
Pay Range: $48,000 - $65,000 DOE
- Engage in B2B sales, focusing on selling logistics and transportation solutions
- Build and manage client relationships with both new and existing clients
- Meet and exceed predetermined sales targets
- Utilize CRM tools and online portals for lead generation and client management
- Attend annual meetings to understand global operations and culture
- Prior experience in business-to-business sales is required
- Must be willing to travel as needed for client development and business needs
- Ability to learn quickly with a commitment to achieving sales goals
- Experience in logistics is preferred
- Experience in international sales is preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact with clients and team members
- Proactive problem-solving skills and adaptability in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Patience and perseverance to navigate potentially long sales cycles
- Competitive base salary + commission
- 401K plan
- Sick days
- Floating holidays
- Car allowance
- Growth opportunities
If you have a competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this is your chance to join a family-run logistics leader that offers a rewarding career unlike any other in the industry.
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-IH1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting