It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Junior Quality Assistant
Sun Valley, CA 91352 US
A reputable company in the aerospace industry is looking for Junior Quality Assistant in Sun Valley, CA. This position will ensure that products in the production stage meet the safety and specification standards to be forwarded to the last production stage. They evaluate production environments to ensure conditions meet safety codes and advise responsible parties when these standards are unmet.
Pay Range:$55,000-$65,000 DOE
- Establish & monitor overall area performance for quality standards
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality control
- Approval of vendor agreements and purchasing decisions as needed
- Daily meetings with department heads
- Coordinate customer requests and needs with internal departments for further processing and actions
- Responsible for organizing and updating documents
- Includes doing visual and dimensional inspections
- They will use a Dial bore, calipers and micrometers (TOOLS)
- 3 + years of experience in Manufacturing Operations
- Degree in – Materials, chemicals, or engineering is a must
- Must be familiar with Aerospace specifications and Nadcap audits
- 1 + years of experience in the aerospace industry
- Ability to multi-task and perform duties time efficiently
- Understanding of NADCAP accreditations and processes
- Knowledge of metal fabrication processes including welding, plating, and deburring preferred
- Medical (eligible after 60 days)
- 401k (eligible after a year)
- 2 weeks of vacation
- 6 paid holidays
- 6 sick days
- Bonus opportunity and more
#LI-POST #ZR #INDOPS #LI-ONSITE