It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Junior Account Manager
Hollywood, FL 33021 US
A leading insurance and HR solutions company in Hollywood, FL has an exciting opportunity for a friendly and personable Junior Account Manager to join their rapidly growing team! This amazing opportunity has no sales or cold calling involved! Instead, you will be given a book of business and get to work collaboratively with a small team to nurture business relationships and provide exceptional service to clients by providing HR consulting services and delivering tailored solutions. This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong desire to learn, whether you are shifting careers or just getting started on your journey in account management! The company offers a friendly and positive work atmosphere, 100% medical insurance premium coverage, a retirement plan, generous PTO and much more!
Pay Range: $50,000 - $52,000 DOE
- Build and maintain strong client relationships, ensuring client satisfaction
- Assist in the delivery of HR consulting services, including talent acquisition, performance management, employee relations, and compliance
- Onboard new clients, understanding their needs and providing training on HR tools and best practices
- Develop account plans to identify opportunities for growth and upselling of services
- Collaborate with the sales team to generate new business from existing clients
- Maintain accurate client records and documentation
- Analyze client data and performance metrics to identify areas for improvement
- Provide exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills, along with proactive and detail-oriented support
- 1+ years of junior account management experience or similar roles
- Bachelor's degree in business, HR, or a related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel at a basic level) and any CRM system experience
- Willingness to obtain a life and health insurance license (company will cover the cost)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to understand and articulate HR concepts and services
- Employee benefits agency or insurance background is preferred
- 100% Medical coverage for employees
- 15 days PTO
- 401K plan with 3% match
- Friendly, family-oriented work atmosphere
- Growth opportunities!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-BM1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting