It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Crown Point, IN 46307 US
A respected legal firm specializing in litigation is seeking a dedicated Junior Associate Attorney to join their team in Crown Point, IN! This is a great opportunity for recently barred attorneys (or waiting on the bar!) with one year of litigation experience, strong research and writing skills, and an entrepreneurial spirit. You will be responsible for drafting legal documents, preparing pleadings, and assisting with trial preparations, while gaining invaluable mentorship from senior partners and the managing attorney. The position offers a collegial team that values work-life balance, offers extensive training and provides a unique opportunity for growth in the legal field. If you’re ready to take your legal career to the next level, don’t miss out by applying now!
Pay Range: $70,000 - $90,000 DOE
- Draft pleadings, motions, and briefs for assigned cases
- Prepare documents for pleadings, discovery requests, and trial briefs
- Handle discovery responses and witness subpoenas
- Draft written communications to clients and documents for submission
- File motions and pleadings electronically in state and federal courts
- Barred attorney in Indiana, or waiting on Indiana bar results
- Strong academic credentials
- Proven ability to write effective motions and legal documents (provide a writing sample)
- Strong research and writing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and entrepreneurial mindset
- Competitive salary + performance based bonus
- Potential for Medical Stipend
- 401K plan with match
- 17 days PTO
- Unlimited Sick days
- Work life balance
- New office space
- Tech savvy and modern firm
- Growth opportunities
To find out more about this exciting new role, apply now!
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting