It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
JOC Project Manager
Chicago, IL 60631 US
A well-established construction company based in Chicago, IL is seeking a Job Order Contracting Project Manager to join their dedicated team! As the JOC Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing projects from estimating through completion – this involves managing bids, building proposals, proposing budgets to management, obtaining client approval, dealing with purchase orders and ultimately being the project manager for the entire job.
The company is looking for someone with at least 1 year of experience in JOC Project Management that also has experience working with Gordian software systems. This exciting opportunity in the construction industry comes with competitive compensation with bonus, great health benefits, a 401k and a company vehicle with gas card! If you are an experience project manager seeking a company that values its employees by fostering a supportive atmosphere and provides excellent opportunities for career advancement, this might the position you have been searching for!
Pay Range: $90,000 - $150,000 DOE
- Estimating projects, bid management, and proposal building
- Coordinate with subcontractors to obtain proposals
- Propose budgets to management and seek approval
- Communicate with clients and manage negotiations and feedback
- Handle purchase orders and project documentation
- Serve as the project manager for assigned jobs
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Collaborate with in-house teams to facilitate permit acquisition
- Oversee pay estimates conducted by the accounting department
- Ensure adherence to project timelines and budgetary constraints
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Job Order Contracting Project Manager
- Experience with the Gordian software system for estimating and bid management
- Bachelor’s degree in project management or engineering is preferred
- Strong leadership and decision making qualities
- Commitment to long-term employment
- Familiarity with construction industry practices and procedures
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 12 days PTO/PSL
- 401k with 4% match
- Company car with gas card
- Competitive salary + bonus
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, apply now!
#INDCRT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE