It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
International Sr Accountant
Navasota, TX 77868 US
An industry leading and cutting-edge biotech company that works with farmers and ranchers is searching for a International Senior Accountant to join their team in a hybrid position based out of Navasota, TX! This is a unique chance to be part of a cool, innovative and green industry where you will support international operations in Europe, New Zealand, and Australia, and oversee a team of accountants in Africa! The position comes with a great benefits package, a lot of growth potential and the chance to take the lead in an international operations role!
Pay Range: $80,000 - $100,000 DOE
- Oversee a team of about 6 accountants in Africa
- Support international operations, including accounting functions in Europe, New Zealand, and Australia
- Lead productivity efforts without direct management responsibilities such as setting hours
- Perform hands-on accounting tasks on a daily basis
- Adapt to an ever-changing role with varied daily tasks
- Conduct reconciliations and manage balance sheets for all subsidiaries
- Be flexible and aggressive in approach; handle tasks without the need for coddling
- Organize effectively, as international teams may lack this quality
- Manage expectations and address any discrepancies in urgency and productivity levels
- Collaborate with various international sites, understanding different cultures and working styles
- At least 3+ years of accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Experience with international operations, particularly with teams in India, South Africa, or China
- Familiarity with any ERP system
- Leadership skills
- Public accounting experience and CPA credentials are preferred
- Cost accounting knowledge is preferred
- Biotech or food industry experience is a plus
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan with match
- 3 weeks PTO
- Holidays off
- Profit sharing potential
- Hybrid schedule
- Tech forward, green industry
- Growth opportunities
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #LI-BM1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting