It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Internal Medicine Physician
Memphis, TN 38115 US
An award-winning nonprofit family healthcare clinic in Memphis, TN is seeking an experienced Internist to join their team! The clinic is looking for qualified candidates with at least 5 years of experience as an MD to collaborate with an interdisciplinary team to diagnose and treat a range of medical conditions, with a focus on preventative care. This is a great opportunity for an internal medicine physician who is passionate about improving patient well-being and making a difference in the nonprofit healthcare industry. With the clinic’s patient-centered approach, you’ll enjoy a laid-back work atmosphere, limited on-call hours and the opportunity to deliver high-quality services while growing your medical career with a mission-driven clinic that continues to expand!
Pay Range: $230,000 - $315,000 DOE
- Examine patients, diagnosing and treating a variety of medical conditions
- Review and maintain accurate medical records
- Develop and implement treatment plans, focusing on preventive care
- Supervise Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants to ensure high-quality patient care
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams to improve patient outcomes
- Participate in continuous learning and training to stay updated on medical advancements
- Valid/unrestricted State License and DEA license
- Licensed to practice in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, or Endocrinology
- 5+ years of practicing as an MD (Doctor of Medicine)
- Commitment to the mission-driven culture and preventive care
- Health benefits
- 100% Dental and Vision coverage
- 401K plan with 3% match
- Company sponsored certification programs
- 7 paid holidays
- 40 hours PSL
- Accrued PTO
- Productivity bonus
If you’re passionate about nonprofit healthcare and you are looking for the chance to join an award-winning clinic that is rapidly expanding, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-IH1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting