It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Interim Staff Accountant
Plano, TX 75074 US
A global leader in the delivery of integrated, intelligent technologies and services is looking for an on-site Interim Staff Accountant in Plano, TX. The Controller manages the consolidated reporting function of the worldwide group and other related activities.
Our client is looking for a self-starter detailed-oriented candidate who can navigate and utilize many different accounting systems.
Pay Range: up to $30/hr DOE
- Perform monthly financial close function, in compliance with U.S. GAAP, including all required journal entries and analytical review of financial statements for each designated operating location.
- Reconciliation of all general ledger accounts at month-end, research variances and resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities as part of the monthly General Ledger close process.
- Monitor accounting transactions throughout the month and resolve any issues that occur in the process daily.
- Record payroll related entries, including severance accruals, bonus accruals, etc.
- Prepare monthly narrative analysis of significant financial variances in a logical format that are easy to review, analyze period vs. period and actual vs. forecast variances.
- Prepare and file sales tax returns.
- Calculate monthly sales Commissions and provide weekly reports to Sales team.
- Assist with the preparation of budgets and forecasts, review budget proposals, and prepare necessary supporting documentation and justification.
- Support the company’s financial audit process.
- Perform other financial accounting tasks as required.
- Must have 2+ years of experience working with month-end close, reconciliations, and financial statements
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field is required
- Strong hands-on experience with Excel; be able to manipulate data, pivot tables, and sales dashboards
- Potential to be hired on permanently at the end of contract period
- Laid back company culture
- Boutique Recruiting offers medical, dental, and vision insurance to all of our contractors; eligible after 60 days
#LI-POST #ZR #INDACT #LI-ONSITE