It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Interim Senior Accountant
La Mesa, CA 91942 US
A healthcare center that specializes in mental health and addiction is looking for an Interim Senior Accountant to join their team. As the Interim Senior Accountant you will be responsible for cash monitoring, journal entries, helping with payroll, and month-end reporting. You will also be assisting the CFO with special projects and working with directors in hospitals regarding departmental finances.
This job is perfect for a mid-level professional to get their foot in the door with a passionate healthcare company that prides itself in assisting the needs of those struggling with mental health and addiction. The position is temporary for 6 months but could possibly go up to 1 year.
Pay Range: $72,800 - $83,200 DOE
- Monitor cash, reconcile benefits statements, and prepare monthly financial reporting
- Assist with month-end closing and work on special projects with manager
- Gather and analyze accounting-related information and coordinate with hospital directors on department finances
- Utilize Excel for pivot tables and v-lookups, and Evident and Paycom accounting/payroll systems
- 3+ years of accounting experience with degree or 5+ years without degree
- Intermediate-level Excel skills with pivot tables and v-lookups
- Preferably experience in healthcare industry and healthcare revenue reporting experience
- Detail-oriented with strong communication skills and ability to work autonomously and collaborate with a team
- PTO and company benefits provided
- Collaborative work environment with possibility for growth within the company
- Opportunity to work in a stable healthcare industry with a fun and supportive team.
If you would like to be a part of a team that is truly dedicated to making a positive impact on people’s lives, apply now!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #ZR