It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Insurance Defense Litigation Paralegal (Hybrid)
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403 US
A leading law firm is seeking a motivated Insurance Defense Litigation Paralegal for the Sherman Oaks, CA office. Experience should include scheduling, litigation, discovery, filing, and drafting of routine motions. A qualified candidate should be able to review, analyze and summarize discoveries as well as other pertinent documents. The prospective applicant should possess a strong work ethic with an emphasis on organization and have a proactive approach to a teamwork environment.
If you are a highly-motivated individual, a detail-oriented professional who works independently enjoys an entrepreneurial environment and can have fun. This is the right opportunity. Apply now today!
Pay Range: $70,000-$85,000 DOE
- Reviews and summarizes litigation discoveries
- Prepare outgoing mail
- Clerical work (copying, scanning, filing, etc.)
- Calendaring court dates
- Preparation of correspondence, as directed
- Assist with court filings
- Work with data sets
- Monitor compliance with state and federal rules for civil procedures
- Final proofing and formatting in word
- Putting together templates
- Assist with State and federal filings
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of litigation Paralegal experience
- Must be experience in practice billing insurance companies
- Large volume insurance driven cases on insurer side (defense)
- Paralegal certificate is required
- Experience in HOA and title litigation is a plus
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 2-weeks PTO
- 3 days of PSL
- 10 Paid holidays
- Flexible hybrid work schedule
- Growth opportunities
#LI-POST #ZR #INDLGL #LI-Hybrid