It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Insurance Defense Attorney
Orlando, FL 32801 US
A law firm in Orlando, FL that specializes in premise & product liability is seeking a talented Insurance Defense Attorney to join their team! The firm represents both large manufacturers in catastrophic injury cases and individuals. The position requires 4-6 years of experience to apply as an Associate and 6+ years to apply as a Senior Attorney. You will be responsible for handling all aspects of litigation, so trial experience is highly preferred.
The firm you will be joining is known for its excellent reputation, respect for work-life balance, and investment in employee development. They foster a collaborative work environment with annual events for team bonding and provide great benefits, free parking, a gym membership and growth opportunities that include the potential to become partner! Apply now!
Pay Range: $125,000 - $150,000 DOE
- Draft motions and defend them in legal proceedings
- Conduct thorough and efficient discovery processes
- Establish and maintain direct client contact, ensuring effective communication
- Participate in depositions, demonstrating strong questioning and analytical skills
- Prepare and present cases for trial, utilizing extensive trial experience
- 4-6 years of experience in premise & product liability, insurance defense, or civil litigation for Associate Attorneys with deposition experience in plaintiff or defense
- 6-10 years of experience in premise liability or insurance defense for Senior Attorneys with trial experience in defense
- Proficiency in conducting depositions and familiarity with deposition techniques
- Proven expertise in defense strategies and legal tactics
- Ability to manage an entire case from A-Z
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance with HSA
- 401k with 3% match
- Unlimited PTO
- 10 paid holidays
- Life insurance and disability
- Free parking downtown
- Paid YMCA membership
- Potential for partnership
To take the next step in your legal career, apply now!
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-AS1