It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Insurance Defense Attorney
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33325 US
A well-known insurance defense law firm specializing in the construction industry is actively seeking a skilled Insurance Defense Attorney to become a key member of their team in Fort Lauderdale, FL! In this integral role, you will work closely with shareholders and associates to manage insurance defense and commercial litigation cases, primarily in the construction defect sector. The firm is looking for candidates with 2-5+ years of experience in insurance defense, with knowledge of construction defect law.
As part of this team, you can look forward to a work atmosphere that is unlike other firms where they have frequent team events, an office stocked with food, weekly meals and other camaraderie building, family-oriented activities. You’ll enjoy outstanding benefits, including full health insurance coverage, two distinct bonus structures, a comprehensive 401K plan, generous time off, and more. This is an opportunity to be part of a respected firm that values its employees' growth, well-being, and contributions!
Pay Range: $80,000 - $110,000 DOE
- Manage a caseload of 5-15 cases, primarily involving construction defect matters
- Collaborate with a team consisting of a Partner, Associate, and dedicated Assistant
- Prepare for and attend depositions, mediations, and discovery processes
- Conduct legal research and draft compelling legal documents, including motions, pleadings, and briefs
- Utilize legal research tools, including West Law, to support case analysis and strategy
- Work with the case management system, Aim Perfect Law
- Maintain effective communication with clients, opposing counsel, and internal team members
- Provide exceptional legal counsel to clients, ensuring their interests are represented effectively
- Candidates with 2-3 years of experience in insurance defense - construction experience is preferred
- Candidates with 5+ years of experience in insurance defense - construction experience is required
- Strong writing skills; writing samples will be required
- Experience with commercial litigation is preferred
- Prior exposure to construction defect cases is preferred
- Must be barred in Florida
- Team-oriented attitude and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Adaptable and able to thrive in a collaborative environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Medical insurance – 100% employee coverage
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K Plan
- 10 days vacation
- 5 days PSL
- 7 paid holidays
- Other insurances
- Monthly/EOY bonus structure
To learn more about this unique opportunity to join a firm with an amazing work culture, apply now!
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting