It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Insurance Assistant Account Manager (Hybrid)
Framingham, MA 01701 US
A reputable insurance broker in Framingham, MA is searching for an Insurance Assistant Account Manager to support 5 Account Managers in day-to-day operations. The company has a great culture that is friendly and casual, making this a perfect opportunity for a young and hungry professional who wants to grow their career or a seasoned administrator looking for a comfortable position and work-life balance of a hybrid role within a stable and collaborative work atmosphere!
Pay Range: $40,000 - $55,000 DOE
- Provide comprehensive support to 5 Account Managers in managing insurance documents, including processing certificates, binders, and policy renewals
- Perform clerical duties involving billing processes and finance agreement preparations
- Ensure precise endorsements from insurance carriers and proficiently manage data in the Epic system
- Maintain proactive and effective communication with clients and insurance carriers, managing both emails and phone interactions
- Adapt swiftly to changing priorities and efficiently manage various tasks
- 1-2 years of administrative or office experience is required
- Initiative to obtain P&C license within 6-12 months
- Proficiency in computer ERP systems, Outlook, Microsoft Office, and the ability to learn new software
- Demonstrated skills in multitasking, organization, and attention to detail
- Strong ability to communicate with clients in a professional manner both verbally and written
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities in a dynamic work environment
- Must possess the ability to work autonomously to execute tasks and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan with match
- 3 weeks vacation
- 1 week PTO
- Great culture
- Hybrid schedule
- Growth opportunities
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #LI-AM1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting